More Than 80% Guests Use Hotel Apps
Data released recently on usage of hotel apps in cases where hotels have installed tablets in rooms have found that more than 80% guests have used the tablet app on an average during their stay.
- 82% Guests used the tablet app during their stay.
- 11 number of uses (transactions) per stay.
- The most popular services are:
- In-room dining, 41% of total requests
- Wake-up calls, 21% of total requests
- Housekeeping requests, 7% of total requests
Blynk’s own surveys reveals that guests are eager to download hotel apps on their smartphones to explore hotel services, local information and place requests and orders directly from the app.