- 55% guests use the internet during their hotel stay.
- 87% guests use Wi-Fi.
- Charges for internet access can drag down satisfaction.
- Guests that are charges for internet have a costs and fees satisfaction score of 688, 76 points lower than those that were not charged for internet separately.
- Guests use social media both to complain about bad Internet access and praise hotel brands for fast Internet service.
- Guests frequently complain about Internet fees charged by hotels.
- Extra charge for Internet access is now perceived as being taken advantage of, especially since there are many places offering free Internet.
MobileAccess helps you ensure superior cellular and wi-fi access for your guests within your hotel building and premises.
A satisfactory access to cellular and wi-fi network in your hotel is a must. Do an audit of this and if you are not satisfied, contact this company.